Community Resources for COVID 19
Here is a list of resources to share with family, friends, and neighbors who may be in need.
- If you lose income as a result of this pandemic, please check here to see if you are eligible for unemployment benefits.
- These are not normal times. It is ok to feel scared, depressed, bored, any number of emotions, sometimes all at once. If you need mental health help, including help getting your medications, please check out these resources at NAMI MN.
- There is a state hotline open for school and child care questions for Minnesota residents: 651-297-1304.
- If you need health insurance, MN Sure has opened a special enrollment period.
- Roseville Area Schools free meal pick-up Info here.
- Saint Paul Public Schools sign up here for free home delivery of meals.
- Food resources for seniors.
Municipal Resources for COVID-19
- City of St. Paul
- City of Roseville
- City of Lauderdale
- City of Falcon Heights
- Ramsey County
- State of Minnesota Department of Human Services
If you have any additional resources that you want us to share, email us at [email protected]
Cari Ness for Minnesota House
Cari Ness is a new voice in Minnesota politics ready to fight for what’s right for Minnesota.
As a candidate she is focused on the climate crisis, gender equality, and ending gun violence.
Cari is running for the Minnesota House in District 66A.
The North Central States Regional Council of Carpenters is pleased to announce its support of Cari Ness for MN House. “The Carpenters are proud to back Cari Ness for the Minnesota House. Cari grew up in a union household and...
Hi Neighbors! Today I am announcing my campaign for the DFL endorsement for Minnesota State Representative of District 66A, which includes parts of St. Anthony Park and Como Park in Saint Paul, parts of Roseville, and all of...
Updates from Cari's Campaign
Update on DFL Convention Schedule and the Coronavirus from Cari Ness for Minnesota House
The North Central States Regional Council of Carpenters is pleased to announce its support of Cari Ness for MN House.